Cultural Detective® (CD), is a dynamic tool that develops competence in people and organizations.
Written by 130 intercultural experts, it includes value profiles of 60 countries. But we also use CD to improve communication, transform conflict, build teams, plan strategy and debrief discussions.
It's helpful for exploring non-geographic questions people have about gender, generation, and sexual orientation.
Why Cultural Detective®? Our clients don't need a complicated global tool. Unlike other models, CD is:
- based on learning by experience, not memorizing details
- adaptable to any professional, not just global executives
- affordable for social profits, agencies and small business
Seven Reasons Why We Recommend Cultural Detective
1. Immediate impact- Critical Incident and real life scenario approach invites real-time learning and continual process improvement.
2. Builds competence- Encourages understanding of similarities and appreciation of differences in people; builds the skills and strategies to leverage diversity and strengthen relationships.
3. Highly flexible- Values-based approach enhances collaboration and effectiveness in any professional function or industry.
4. Theoretically sound- Elegantly simple and practical design incorporates intercultural thinking, avoids stereotyping and rote memorization 'dos and don'ts'.
5. Versatile- Can be incorporated into a team meeting, an existing management course, coaching process, or support on-going education.
6. Engaging- Powerful, practical cases and multiple learning style approach that engages participants in critical thinking and problem solving for fast learning.
7. Systemic competence- Develops shared vocabulary and mental models for transforming mindsets and using diversity as an organizational asset.
Get your free, 3 day pass here.
Communication is common sense, and common sense is cultural.
Dianne Saphire Hofner, Cultural Detective Founder
Communicate Better about Working for Good. Let’s talk.
611430 Professional Development Training
541613 Other Management Consulting
541618 Marketing Consulting Services
541720 Economic Research & Development
541910 Market Research Services
915-22-00 Communications & Marketing Services
918-76-00 Marketing Consulting Services
961-53-00 Marketing Services, (Research, Sales & Promotion)
961-79-00 Trade Services, (Facilitation & Promotion)
Founder & Owner
PO Box 27562
Seattle, WA 98165
Copyright © 2017 by Zena Consulting and Zenith Communication, LLC. All U.S. and international rights reserved.