"Know thyself' to communicate better
Cultural Detective® is a dynamic tool that develops competence in individuals and organizations that can improve communication, transform conflict, build teams, plan strategy for new projects or debrief discussions.
Written by 130 intercultural experts, Cultural Detective® is:
- based on learning by experience, not memorizing details
- adaptable to any professional, not just global executives
- affordable for social profits, cities and small businesses
- provides value profiles on 60 countries
Cultural Detective® can also help you tackle non-geographic workplace challenges- such as gender, generation, and sexual orientation.
1. Immediate impact- Critical Incident/real situation and scenario approach invites real-time learning and continual process improvement.
2. Builds competence- Encourages understanding of similarities and appreciation of differences in people; builds the skills and strategies to leverage diversity and strengthen relationships.
3. Highly flexible- Values-based approach enhances collaboration and effectiveness in any professional function or any industry.
4. Theoretically sound- Elegantly simple and practical design incorporates intercultural thinking, avoids stereotyping and rote memorization 'dos and don'ts'.
5. Versatile- can be Incorporated into a team meeting, an existing management course, coaching process, or support on-going education.
6. Engaging- Powerful, practical cases and multiple learning style approach that engages participants in critical thinking and problem solving for fast learning.
7. Systemic competence- Develops shared vocabulary and mental models for transforming mindsets and using diversity as an organizational asset.