Reduce your fear of 'doing the wrong thing'
Working with all kinds of people is a vital skill (or mandated requirement), today. Communication is more complex because audiences are more segmented (and sophisticated), than ever.
For example, the fast-growing U.S. demographic is multi-ethnic millennials- not baby boomers. The same outreach approach may not work for both- and don't rely on a token photo to impress them.
Savvy audiences expect savvy messaging
You value diversity and want communication strategies and marketing collateral that reflect this belief. We provide peace of mind, with a passive strategy (hope for the best!), to a proactive one, (we're building new relationships). Here's how:
1. Communication Plan to identify targets, outline goals, choose methods and channels, and create inclusive content
2. Messaging Audit to assess how well your communication plan is engaging new or diverse target audiences
3. Cultural Engagement Plan to increase engagement between mainstream and culturally diverse groups
4. Media Plan with an emphasis on tapping local, cross-cultural communities
Benefits of our services include an increased ability to:
- attract new audiences
- find new partners, members or funding resources
- build local networks and community capacity
- identify new leaders
"Lee came up with great ideas about how to engage different types of families and learners.