Communication is the 'How' of Relationships
Zena Consulting is on a quest to help leaders become proactive agents of equity and inclusion by using the right strategies, word and actions.
Lee Mozena has been an effective liaison between communities and organizations for over 20 years. Founded in 2009 as a training and development firm, Lee has since added services to give clients objective feedback and support their efforts with local demographic research.
- Communication Strategies- to align with local markets
- Training & Facilitation- to increase cultural awareness
- Grant & Business Writing- to attract new audiences
To close communication gaps that impede success for everyone- regardless or race, gender, politics and income.
A united America, with 99% of citizens enjoying sustainable, economic growth and prosperity.
- Training Specialist, University of Washington
- M.A. Liberal Studies/Sociology, The New School
- B.A. Communications, Temple University
- Leadership Eastside, Community Leadership Program
- Caring Economy Advocate Program, led by Rianne Eisler
- Cultural Detective® Facilitation, Nipporica Associates
- Tabor 100
- Puget Sound Grant Writers Association
"Lee is a great connector who reaches out to diverse communities; and encourages information exchange and collaboration. She's an insightful person, committed to strengthening communities."
Communicate Better about Working for Good. Let’s talk.
611430 Professional Development Training
541613 Other Management Consulting
541618 Marketing Consulting Services
541720 Economic Research & Development
541910 Market Research Services
DUN # 080050590
Founder & Owner
P.O. Box 27562
Seattle, WA 98165
Copyright © 2017 by Zena Consulting and Zenith Communication, LLC. All U.S. and international rights reserved.